All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Governance, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility brings together the three separate strands relevant to the new demands of organizational behaviour and reporting. This text taking a holistic approach to the issue of the role of the organization in society, the responsibilities within which it operates, obligations to its stakeholders (including its employees and their dependents) and the ethical underpinning which has to be in place for any form of honest reporting, the authors look t only at the organization as a reporting entity complying with a set of rules or nebulous concepts but as a functioning part of the business environment. Offering a wealth of real-life examples and case studies, the author demonstrate the realities of balancing socially responsible business with modern business practice in a diverse range of organizations, including both the private and public sector.
- Author BiographyJohn Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in accounting and auditing at Leeds Metropolitan University. He has substantial experience of working as an accountant in the audit profession and was formerly financial director of a company in the clothing industry.Justine Simpson is a Principal Lecturer in Accountancy Financial Services at Leeds Met. She teaches professional accounting qualifications (CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA) and management accountancy, project management, forensic accounting and financial management modules on BA Accounting Finance degree and MSc Accounting.
- Author(s)John R. Taylor,Justine Simpson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.