All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new text provides a complete introduction to Corporate Governance. It deals with the control and direction of companies by boards, owners and company law, and also looks at the mechanisms of governance and thedifferent governance systems around the world. Part 1: is a n-technical overview of the relevant theories, governance mechanisms and the country models. Part 2: looks at some of the most important governance mechanisms in detail. Part 3: studies individual international corporate governance systems. Part 4: wraps up with a discussion on governance practices.
- Author BiographyProfessor Steen Thomsen runs the MSc course in Corporate Governance at the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Martin Conyon is a Senior Fellow and Lecturer at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- Author(s)Martin Conyon,Steen Thomsen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.