All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Governance, Responsibility and Sustainability investigates various dimensions of corporate governance issues in key emerging ecomies such as China, India, Brazil, South Africa and Russia. The book explores a number of issues in the areas of corporate governance framework, market discipline and building an efficient, competitive market.
- Author BiographyArindam Banik is Professor of International Finance and Business at the International Management Institute, India. His research interests include financial sector and economic growth, international finance and foreign borrowing, trade, investment and competitiveness, measurement of poverty and policy implications, impact and assessment study of public expenditure, technology transfer and multinationals, Joint Ventures and nature and impact of global finance. He has published over 100 papers in leading refereed journals. He was with the Department of Economics at the University of West Indies as Visiting Professor during 2001-2005. Currently, he is editor of the Global Business Review and Director of the International Management Institute, Kolkata. Ananda Das Gupta is Professor and Head of the Human Resource Department at the Indian Institute of Plantation Management, India. He has been engaged in teaching and research for more than 18 years in different universities and institutes across India. His areas of interest are Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics, Organizational Development and Strategic Human Resources Management. He is a Life Fellow of Indian Academy of Social Sciences and a Member of the Indian Society of Labour Economics. Presently he is member of the Editorial Board for the Encyclopaedia of Corporate Social Responsibility. Pradip K. Bhaumik completed his degree in Mechanical Engineering from the IIT Delhi and his doctoral programme from the IIM, Ahmedabad, India. A trained industrial engineer from the National Productivity Council, New Delhi, he started his career as a consultant-cum-trainer with the Council and has been teaching at the International Management Institute, New Delhi for over twenty years.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnanda Das Gupta,Arindam Banik,Pradip K. Bhaumik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.