All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionCPA Brad Beckstead has multiple perspectives and insights into corporate governance from both private and public entity perspectives. As a CPA and SOX consultant specializing in smaller company audits and SEC compliance, he kws how important it is for auditors and regulators to have clear and uncompromising views into a company's internal control system. At the same time, he understands how difficult-and tricky-it can be for smaller companies to remain in constant compliance, especially within the shifting sands of bureaucracy and regulation. Brad is also keenly aware of the fact that hyper-regulation impacts a company's ability to keep its eye on the bottom line, and can occasionally put the corporate entity itself into jeopardy. In #CORPORATE GOVERNANCE tweet, Brad condenses all of his professional experience and expertise into wisdom that can be deployed by smaller companies today. In simple language that even a layman can assimilate and appreciate, coupled with the quick-to-action tweet format, Brad explains what corporate governance means and how to effectively implement it for the benefit of the organization. He covers the design, implementation, and testing of a system of internal controls that will work for both private and public entities over both short and long term periods of time. He explains how corporate compliance impacts senior executives, shareholders, managers, customers, and other stakeholders such as the community, vendors, and contractors. The author's broad and deep kwledge and first-hand experience speak clearly to readers of his slim yet handy volume. The reader comes away with a lucid understanding of how corporate governance and effective systems of internal controls must be deployed in order to protect the best interests of the company and its stakeholders. #CORPORATE GOVERNANCE tweet is part of the THiNKaha series whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweets/ahas).
- Author(s)Brad Beckstead
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.