All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > The recent failures of Enron, WorldCom, and other large publicly traded corporations have catapulted the issue of corporate governance onto the international stage. In this timely book, Janis Sarra draws together the work of legal scholars and practitioners from across North America to provide a comprehensive analysis of corporate governance issues in global capital markets. The contributors to this collection explore the theoretical underpinnings of corporate governance and provide concrete illustration of different models and their outcomes. While the perspectives of the authors sometimes differ, their common project is to explore different rmative conceptions of the corporation in order to contribute to an analysis of global trends in corporate governance.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Janis Sarra is a professor of law at the University of British Columbia.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Edited byJanis Sarra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.