All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the extensive literature on corporate governance that attempts to answer the question: what is the value of corporate governance to US firms? Also discussed herein is how corporate governance in business, finance, ecomics, management, and accounting is widespread and continues due to the struggles (and in some cases, collapse) of major firms world-wide. Following the global financial crisis in 2007-2008, even though most of these firms have strong governance structures. Moreover, most of these broad studies lack evidence of the systematic usefulness of corporate governance to different constituencies, especially to firm value, performance, and financial reporting quality.
- Author(s)Carolyn Strand Norman,Dina Faisal El-Mahdy
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight402 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.