All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow do humanists speak for and from the humanities in an academy which values them less and less and market-driven approaches more and more? Jeffrey R. Di Leo provides a thorough critique of the higher education crisis and a set of practical and reasonable remedies for shaping the study and practice of the humanities in the academy of the future.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Di Leo is Dean of Arts and Sciences at the University of Houston-Victoria, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey R. Di Leo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEducation, Politics and Public Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.