All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2016* Instructors - Electronic inspection copies are available or contact your local sales representative for an inspection copy of the print version. Why has CSR become part of the mainstream business and academic agenda in the 21st century? How can CSR be fully integrated in business strategy and day-to-day operations? Do companies become more vulnerable to criticism from stakeholders if they make public their commitment to CSR? These are just some of the questions and challenges explored in this exciting new textbook. Readers will t only gain comprehensive kwledge and understanding of the history of CSR, the key CSR drivers, the main theoretical CSR perspectives and the dominant CSR practices found in the business community, they will also, more crucially, learn how to implement CSR in practice. Written and edited by leading academics in the field, Corporate Social Responsibility is an engaging and accessible text designed for any student seeking an introduction to this complex and ambiguous subject. Esben Pedersen is Professor at the CBS Center for Corporate Social Responsibility, Copenhagen Business School. Visit the Companion Website at (https://study.sagepub.com/pedersen) for antated web links, free full-text journal articles and more.
- Author BiographyEsben Rahbek Gjerdum Pedersen is professor at the CBS Center for Corporate Social Responsibility, Copenhagen Business School and does research within the areas of corporate social responsibility (CSR), environmental management, and non-financial performance measurement. The results from his research has been published in a wide range of international journals, including Business Ethics, Journal of Business Ethics, Management Decision, Supply Chain Management, Business and Society Review, Business Strategy and the Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, and Journal of Corporate Citizenship. The research has been recognised internationally and been awarded with the 2010 Social Impact Award and the 2009 Emerald Literati Award.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEsben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.