All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has attracted global attention. Presenting the first analysis of CSR in India, this book shows the unique roots of the concept in India: Gandhi's philosophical moorings that inform India's approach to CSR, the role of civil society in setting an agenda championing the rights of the stakeholders and t merely shareholders which was the case in the past and the role of the government in grooming the Indian business to be sensitive of its social concerns.
- Author BiographyBidyut Chakrabarty is Professor in Political Science at the University of Delhi, India, and is currently the Mahatma Gandhi(visiting) Chair for Global Non-Violence at the Gandhi Centre at James Madison University, USA.
- Author(s)Bidyut Chakrabarty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary South Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.