All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been much focus on the role and importance of spirituality in the human experience. By contrast, little focus has been placed on the potential relationship between spirit and working, especially t within major corporate institutions. Corporate Storyteller: The Art of Noticing Things, is an attempt to do just this. By intermingling contemporary management theory and practices such as empowerment, readers will experience a fresh and invative perspective -- one that corporations and individuals can use to improve how they accomplish results. Portraying storytelling as a way of communicating vision, motivating people and producing results, Corporate Storyteller describes how stories can play a critical role in creating understanding about organizational mission and helping individuals lead more enriched lives. Through experience with stories, readers will see how individuals can learn to examine their beliefs more deeply, become aware or their inner passion as these beliefs come to consciousness and experience the inspirations and accomplishments that come when living in accordance with those beliefs. Indeed, daring to bring truth and love to the workplace can bring great rewards for people and the organization they are a part -- as passion becomes part of the natural flow of daily life. The current American business environment requires all workers to be transfixed on adding value to their company bottom line. Daily activities must be measured against the contribution they make toward achieving some business goal. Corporate Storyteller provides a provocative examination of where work and life, routine and passion, intersect. It will help people consider a new reality, point out some fallacies they assume to be facts and help transform beliefs from limiting to limitless.
- Author BiographyBob Franco works with undergraduate and graduate business students and alumni at Seton Hall University. Bob came to the Career Center with a background as a Senior Human Resources Generalist with varied corporate experience including American Express, Novartis, Automatic Data Processing and Community Education Centers. He is Past President of the New Jersey Association of Colleges and Employers. He possesses keen business intuition as well as expertise in leading people, organizations, change and strategy -- a strong thought leader with outstanding leadership and collaboration skills to drive results. He attended Rutgers College and Stevens Institute of Technology and has been highlighted in The Innovation Superhighway (Debra Amidon); Leverage Points (Pegasus Communications) and the Downtown Business Quarterly (Institute for Business Trends Analysis). He has been interviewed by WABC-TV, AOL Jobs, NJ-12 WalletHub, and NerdWallet. Bob lives with his family in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Bob Franco
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.