Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Strategy : Managing The Business book useful to business men, managers, business school faculties and students, entrepreneurs, CEO, board of directors, executives who are managing a business. A common man can kw how to be the development of strategy, implementation, control and monitoring of strategy with live case studies of Microsoft, Google, Samsung, IBM and Apple etc. When you read this book, you have to get numerous ideas and techniques for development platform such as techlogy, social networking, distribution channels, new products and services, development of brand, sustainable value, survival, growth, restructuring and expansion of business operations across the globe.
- Author(s)B. Hiriyappa
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.