Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe book gives you an overview of different corporate telephony strategies for your enterprise or organization to modernize your telephony systems and to identify selection criteria. The book covers ISDN and Voice over IP techlogy in a short overview. Selecting the best fitting solution for your corporation depends on different factors and influences the future communication capabilities of the entire organization. Different solution variations are explained. Migration scenarios from traditional telephony solutions to VoIP solutions are explained. Additionally specific strategic decisions like server strategy, device attachment, powering IP phones, coding techlogies, important protocols and standard, new communication services but also network prerequisits for successful VoIP implementations are covered.
- Author BiographyRonald Schlager joined the market of communications technologies in 1980. 10 years of experience in design and development of hardware and software of computer and network interfaces as well as packet switching systems of network operators. He is owner of the trainings and consulting company called schlager communications services GmbH (http: //www.schlager-cs.co.at). Since 1988 Ronald Schlager helps his partners to be successful in their job by offering knowledge transfer services in the fields of communications technologies, protocols and their application. He organizes fully neutral and independent seminars and is trainer for decision makers, CIOs, system integrators and specialists. Ronald Schlager is author of (e)books, independent consultant and planner of communications solutions.
- Author(s)Ronald Schlager
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.