All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to maximizing shareholder value through ERM The first book to introduce an emerging approach synthesizing ERM and value-based management, Corporate Value of Enterprise Risk Management clarifies ERM as a strategic business management approach that enhances strategic planning and other decision-making processes. * A hot topic in the wake of a series of corporate scandals as well as the financial crisis * Looks at ERM as a way to deliver on the promise of balancing risk and return * A practical guide for corporate Chief Risk Officers (CROs) and other business professionals seeking to successfully implement ERM ERM is here to stay. Sharing his unique insights and experiences as a recognized global thought leader in this field, author Sim Segal offers world-class guidance on how your business can successfully implement ERM to protect and increase shareholder value.
- Author BiographySIM SEGAL, FSA, CERA, is President and founder of SimErgy Consulting, which provides ERM consulting services and executive education seminars. With twenty- five years of experience in measuring and managing risk, Segal is a globally-recognized ERM thought leader with experience in a variety of industry sectors, such as manufacturing, energy, entertainment, technology, services, telecommunications, banking, insurance, non-profit organizations, and government bodies. Prior to SimErgy, he led ERM consulting practices at Deloitte Consulting, Aon, and Towers Watson. Segal also serves as an adjunct professor at Columbia Business School, where he teaches an MBA/EMBA course on ERM. He has also led and co-authored ERM research studies.
- Author(s)Sim Segal
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.