All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations control all basic resources of the world, all the governments and institutions, and prevent us from solving humanity's problems. Their New World Order plan is the global 'prison planet' that Hitler was aiming for.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Grupp is an adjunct lecturer at Purdue University. He is a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at Purdue with an MA in philosophy from Western Michigan University, and a BA in anthropology from the University of New Mexico. His professional research specialisation's are Buddhism, quantum physics, and economic and political issues in philosophy. Grupp has published a dozen articles in top philosophy journals on quantum physics, Buddhism, and attacks on metaphysics. He is the originator of the mereological nihilist interpretation of quantum mechanics, which is a new interpretation of quantum physics meant to replace the largely metaphysical ones offered by Feynman and other physicists.'
- Author(s)Professor Jeffrey Grupp
- PublisherProgressive Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalm Desert
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProgressive Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight586 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.