All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis readable introductory textbook presents a concise survey of corpus linguistics. The first section of the book introduces the key concepts in corpus linguistics and provides a brief history of the discipline. The second section expands the study of language and shows how corpus linguistics can advance our study of words and meaning, the benefits of studying the corpora, and how meaning can best be conceptualised. Explaining corpus linguistics in easy to understand terms, and including a glossary and suggestions for further reading, this book will be useful to students trying to get a grasp on this subject.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Teubert is Professor of Corpus Linguistics at the University of Birmingham. Anna Cermakova is at the Centre for Corpus Linguistics, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Anna Cermakova,Wolfgang Teubert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.