All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionCorrelation Theory of Stationary and Related Random Functions is an elementary introduction to the most important part of the theory dealing only with the first and second moments of these functions. This theory is a significant part of modern probability theory and offers both intrinsic mathematical interest and many concrete and practical applications. Stationary random functions arise in connection with stationary time series which are so important in many areas of engineering and other applications. This book presents the theory in such a way that it can be understood by readers without specialized mathematical backgrounds, requiring only the kwledge of elementary calculus. The first volume in this two-volume exposition contains the main theory; the supplementary tes and references of the second volume consist of detailed discussions of more specialized questions, some more additional material (which assumes a more thorough mathematical background than the rest of the book) and numerous references to the extensive literature.
- Author(s)A. M. Yaglom
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.