All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosopher Francesc Torralba has been running every day for the past 25 years. He has participated in long-distance running, marathons, and fun runs, and here he shares with the reader his most personal experiences and feelings: how running gives him time to be alone and meditate, how it connects him to his own body, recharges his batteries, and ties him to nature and the environment. Throughout the book, Torrabla explores the importance of this practice for his daily activities and his life attitude, given that running is a perfect metaphor of life.
- Author BiographyFrancesc Torrabla studied philosophy at the University of Barcelona and theology at the Faculty of Theology in Catalonia. He is currently a professor at the Ramon Llull University in Barcelona and teaches courses and seminars in other universities in Spain and South America.
- Author(s)Francesc Torralba
- PublisherLectio Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleCuadrilatero de Libros
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLectio Ediciones
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.