All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionVolume XII of the Dutch Colonial Manuscripts contains the correspondence of Petrus Stuyvesant, director general of New Netherland, from 1654-1658. It represents the earliest surviving correspondence, comprising incoming letters from the directors in Amsterdam and the goverrs of neighboring colonies.
- Author BiographyCharles T. Gehring is the director of the New York State Library's New Netherland Project. In 1994 Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands conferred on him the distinction of Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau.
- Author(s)Charles T. Gehring,Petrus Stuyvesant
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleNew Netherlands Documents
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight499 g
- Width154 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byCharles T. Gehring
- Volume editorCharles T. Gehring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.