All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Los Angeles church, considered by some to be a powerful cult, charges Rich Baxter with embezzling millions. Rich reaches out to former colleague and star trial attorney Parker Stern to come to his defense. Parker despises the cult, but he hasn't entered a courtroom since developing severe stage fright after his mentor, Harmon Cherry, committed suicide. Rich claims that Cherry did t kill himself--he was murdered by someone connected to the church. At first, Parker doesn't believe it . . . until disturbing events force him to question what's really happening. As the case takes an unexpected turn, Parker surprises himself and agrees to take on the church. But to represent his client and uncover the truth he must overcome his own long-buried secrets.
- Author BiographyRobert Rotstein (Los Angeles, CA) is an entertainment attorney with over thirty years experience as an attorney and law professor. He's represented all of the major motion picture studios and many celebrities including Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones, Lionel Richie, and writer-director John Sayles, among others.
- Author(s)Robert Rotstein
- PublisherSeventh Street Books
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeventh Street Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.