All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDon Sherman takes readers along step by step through the complete tear-down and painstaking reconstruction of his 1967 Corvette roadster. Detailed photographs accompany Sherman's chronicle each month, chapter by chapter, of the two years it took him to restore the drag-racing beater into a true blue-ribbon beauty.
- Author(s)Don Sherman
- PublisherBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Content Note140ill.
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.