All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cosmopolitan Theology, author Namsoon Kang proposes a theology that embraces and at the same time moves beyond collective identity position and group-based allegiances. It crosses borders of gender, race, nationality, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, and ability. Kang offers a vision of a global community of radical inclusion, solidarity, and deep compassion and justice for others. Blending theology with philosophy, she crosses borders of academism and activism, and the discursive borders of modernism, postmodernism, feminism, and postcolonialism. Cosmopolitan Theology sheds a new light both in academia and the community of Christian believers by providing a public relevance of Jesus' teaching of neighbor-love, hospitality, and solidarity in our world today.
- Author BiographyNamsoon Kang is professor of World Christianity and Religions at Brite Divinity School at Texas Christian University. She is president of WOCATI (World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions), coeditor of The Handbook of Theological Education in World Christianity, an acclaimed speaker who lectures throughout the world, and an active member of international ecumenical organizations and movements.
- Author(s)Namsoon Kang
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.