All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the relationship between cosmopolitanism, identity and authenticity. Several questions are raised, such as whether cosmopolitanism as a lifestyle and attitude is restricted to certain exceptional periods, places and environments in the history of the Middle East.
- Author(s)Roel Meijer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.