Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionCost Accounting Fundamentals addresses all key cost accounting topics, including inventory valuation, job costing, process costing, and standard costing. It also covers the role of the cost accountant in setting prices, t only to outside customers, but also to other subsidiaries. The book delves into many other areas of concern to the cost accountant, including target costing, constraint analysis, capital budgeting, the cost of quality, and even cost collection systems.
- Author BiographySteven Bragg, CPA, is one of the top-selling and most prolific accounting authors in the world. He is the author of more than 60 business books, including Lean Accounting, Closing the Books, and The New Controller Guidebook. He has been the CFO or controller of both public and private companies, and has been a consulting manager with Ernst & Young and an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
- Author(s)Steven M Bragg
- PublisherAccounting Tools
- Date of Publication17/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccounting Tools
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.