All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book guides the reader through FDA regulation guidelines and outlines a comprehensive strategy for cost reduction in regulatory affairs and compliance. This book explains six strategies to cost-effectively comply with FDA regulations while maintaining product safety and improving public access through cost controls. It provides useful and practical guidance through industry case studies from pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- Author BiographySANDY WEINBERG, PhD, is a professor of healthcare management at Clayton State University in Atlanta and an international regulatory consultant. He has thirty-five years' regulatory experience, including global executive responsibility at GE Healthcare and Tikvah Therapeutics. Dr. Weinberg has written thirteen books including, most recently, Guidebook for Drug Regulatory Submissions, also from Wiley.
- Author(s)Sandy Weinberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.