CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-help began as a method for base organizations to perform mir tasks such as painting to upgrade their facility environment. Today self-help's role has expanded to include major projects which are completed during duty time. This project studied the cost effectiveness of the present day self-help program. The development of self-help is explained to establish the programs background. Senior Civil Engineering leadership was interviewed for their viewpoints on the program. Self-help centers were visited or contacted to determine existing operational practices. This information is analyzed to help determine if self-help has outgrown its cost effective use.
- Author(s)James R Kasmer
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.