All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.83
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.53
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.02
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking for evidence for the belief that size is t everything then Costa Rica should be your first port of call. What Costa Rica lacks in size, it more than makes up for in wildlife, scenery and adventure. Visit Costa Rica and you'll experience a tropical paradise of jungles and lagoons, thermal pools and Caribbean beaches; a land where hummingbirds congregate to drink nectar and sacred quetzal birds hide in treetops. Footprintfocus Costa Rica is brimming with information on adventure activities from diving to trekking, eco-friendly options for accommodation and comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and drink. * Essentials section with tips on getting there and around. * Includes fascinating insights into the history and culture of the country. * Comprehensive listings of where to eat & sleep, plus information on festivals and activities. * Detailed street maps for San Jose and other important towns and cities. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Costa Rica without weighing you down. The content of the Footprintfocus Costa Rica guide has been extracted from Footprint's Central America & Mexico Handbook.
- Author BiographyPeter first travelled through Central and South America between 1993 and 1995 after gaining a degree in Development Studies, specializing in Latin American Studies, from Reading University. During his travels he used both versions of 'The Bible' - Footprint's Central and South American Handbooks - to guide his path, taking time to stop for almost two years to work on The Bolivian Times in La Paz. Since then regular trips to Latin America, travelling popular routes and journeying roads less travelled, have kept the passion alive. Peter now lives in Hanwell, West London, using this base to work as a freelance journalist and travel writer.
- Author(s)Peter Hutchison
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date04/09/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight204 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.