All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated for 2017. Now with new Discovery Tours Chapter. With this up-to-date, authoritative guide you can experience all the places and sights and Best Of recommendations for the Costa del Sol. You'll pick up shopping ideas, what to do on a limited budget, and addresses and tips regarding sport and activities. The Perfect Tour takes you to the most important places in the area, and the chapter Links, Blogs, Apps & More shows you where to find most useful sites and apps on the net. It comes with index, large road atlas and separate removable pull-out map. Also contains: Travel Tips, Useful Phrases in Spanish, Festivals & Events, Travel with Kids, Dos and Don'ts and What's Hot. Enchanting beaches, nature parks, ancient cultivated land, and then also golf courses, the enjoyment of art in Picasso's home town of Malaga, the Alhambra in Granada and the sw-covered peaks of the Sierra Nevada. With MARCO POLO Costa del Sol you'll encounter contrasting images of Spain's sun-drenched south. This practical travel guide, small eugh to slip into your pocket, will take you to basic tapas bars and original mountain villages as well as to the stomping grounds of the international jet set.The MARCO POLO Insider Tips tell you where you can spend a night in a cave and go native. The Trips & Tours take you on day trips through the Alpujarra mountain villages or on two wheels through the Cabo de Gata Natural Park. To help you find your way around there's a detailed road atlas, removable pull-out map and town plans of Granada and Malaga.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.68
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.23
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.