Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn one long, horror filled night a young boy will fight for his own soul, but will he or his obsession win? Costly Obsession is a spine tingling tale of the war for the souls of mankind in three hair raising volumes. Volume one, Animalize, opens with ten year old Trevor's first foray into the world of nightmares that will plague him through the night. Hiking through the woods by the lake, a group of teens find a cave, and a book that brings Epson's past back to life. With the book in hand, around a beachside campfire, the boys speak aloud the forbidden words that bring forth a curse. Now a predator more gruesome, violent, and cunning than ever seen before hunts the residents of their small town. As the mutilated bodies pile up, including the town sheriff's, terrible rumors start to slither throughout as the town starts to panic.The fate of Epson and the lives of its residents all rest upon an untold history. One of jealousy, denial, rage, hatred, and the very curse that is w lurking within their town.
- Author BiographyAuthor Sasha Pruett has been writing for more than two decades in various genres from horror to sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. She resides in the south with her husband of more than twenty years where she enjoys taking care of her home and pets. She is an avid reader and gamer and has many hobbies including music, painting, crafting, knitting and more. When asked about what started her desire to become a writer she states, It wasn't really something I decided like some people do, it wasn't one of those, 'When I grow up I want to be a writer, ' or 'I'm going to write a book one day.' It was just something that was a part of who I was; who I am, something that was natural from the time I could remember, something I did that flowed from me. When I was nine I had an idea that I told my father I was going to write a book from, but that was more for myself and for him since he was always interested in my writing. The thought of being a writer was nowhere in my mind since I had so many other interests until years later when I decided to write down a list of all the different story ideas I had. To my surprise there were nearly two dozen ideas on that list and it quickly grew. That was when it hit me, when I realized I had always been a writer and all those short stories I had enjoyed writing over the years were just practice. With a binder filled with over one-hundred storylines and rough drafts she has no shortage of material to keep novels coming for years.
- Author(s)Sasha Pruett
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.