All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what kind of clothes people wear in Spain, from celebrating fiestas to relaxing during siestas. From the wintry mountain peaks to the lush valleys to the windswept shores, find out how SpainAEs residents dress in these different regions for celebrations and for relaxation.
- Author BiographyKathy Elgin was educated at the University of London, UK. For 16 years, she was head of publications at the Royal Shakespeare Company, where she wrote and researched articles on all aspects of Elizabethan life for the company's theater programs and other publications.
- Author(s)Kathy Elgin
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCostume Around the World
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, sidebars, glossary, further information, index
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.