All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThere is need to fuss with dressing your teddy bear if you follow the patterns in this book by award-winning artist Celia Baham -- the costumes on most of these fourteen teddy bears are an integral part of their body construction. The projects are organised by level of difficulty, so you can learn new techniques as you progress from the easiest -- Tina, who wears a simple dress made from two doilies -- to the most complicated: Mrs Farmer, dressed for a visit to town. Basic directions for creating teddy bears are included, as well as a list of helpful resources.
- Author BiographyCelia Baham
- Author(s)Celia Baham
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight679 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.