All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Shann Hale, Adam Gidwitz, and Michael Buckley comes a lumius new twist on a tale readers only thought they knew. . . Once upon a time, there was a girl with golden locks. But that s just the beginning of this tale. The real story begins with a bear. Ursula is a young she-bear who has come to work as a governess at the Vaughn estate. Although she is eager to instruct her young charge, Teddy, she is also frightened, especially when inexplicable things happen in the huge house after dark. Ursula is sure she has heard footsteps in the hallways at night, and that something is following her during her walks in the Enchanted Forest. Then there is Mr. Bentley, a young bear also employed by Mr. Vaughn, whose superior disposition is eugh to drive Ursula to tears . . . and yet why does he also make her heart race? As Ursula works to unravel the mysteries of the Vaughn mar, she will have to be very, very careful. After all, true love, justice, and a girl with golden locks are at stake. And in the Enchanted Forest, t every fairy tale is destined for a happily ever after.
- Author BiographyKatherine Coville is an artist, a sculptor, and a doll maker. She has also illustrated more than 30 books, many written by her husband, Bruce Coville. Katherine lives in Syracuse, New York, with Bruce and a varying assortment of pets. This is her first book for young readers.
- Author(s)Katherine Coville
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.