All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionCouch Rebels is a collection of 86 of the most inspiring stories you will ever read from 79 of the most couch-rebellious authors you will ever encounter. Each story will compel you to get up and take action in a positive way. A major portion of the book sales helps to provide clean water to those who need in most in African communities through Blood: Water Mission at bloodwatermission.org. The book was organized by Griff Hanning and Ken Norwood who founded CausePub.com - a crowd publishing platform that directly impacts great causes.
- Author BiographyThe 79 authors in this book are scattered all over the world.
- Author(s)The Causepub Community
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGriff Hanning,Ken Norwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.