All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionCeeCee Banks is going down - South, that is. While her budding career at Platinum Noize is booming, CeeCee's relationship with the gorgeous Jay Weston is bombing. When Jay asks her to relocate to New York with him, CeeCee uses her time in Atlanta managing Billy BadAss's latest event to get a fresh perspective before she makes a decision. However, with trying to tame the re-emergence of Billy's reckless behavior, being offered a top-brass promotion from the Atlanta office and reuniting with her first love in the nearby country town of Pigcreek, CeeCee and her future with Jay become shaky. With glimpses of a teenage CeeCee, we'll find out if grownup CeeCee decides to come back to the country for an old love and a new opportunity...or move to New York City for a future with Jay.
- Author BiographyEliza David was born and raised in Chicago but currently lives in Iowa City with her husband and two children. When she isn't working full time, she enjoys reading, writing, celebrity gossip and staying fit. The Cougarette series is her debut collection.
- Author(s)Eliza David
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.