All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.44
- AU $37.17Trending at AU $38.83
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $32.66
About this product
- DescriptionTreat yourself to a tongue-in-cheek but very practical glimpse into the world of moonshine, from its history and American heritage to its uses and creation today. These 101 ways to interact with moonshine are wide-ranging and include practical housekeeping hints (glass cleaner, anyone?), medicinal uses, recipes, and more. Coulter & Payne is a farm-to-bottle distillery that is, it t only makes spirits, but also grows its own ingredients. Dozens of photos offer a glimpse into the daily world of this small craft producer's operations on the farm as they bring moonshine, vodka, and bourbon to America. In these pages you'll enjoy learning about moonshine's benefits and potential applications, and understanding what it means to produce a farm-to-bottle, artisanal distilled spirit. This great resource for adventurous foodies, homesteaders, and home distillers will bring whiskey out of the backwoods for the rest of us to enjoy.
- Author BiographyDonald Snyder is founder and president of Whiskey Resources, LLC and Whiskey Systems Online.
- Author(s)Chris Burnette,Elise Coulter Burnette
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDonald L. Snyder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.