Coumarins: Biology, Applications and Mode of Action by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $209.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoumarins: Biology, Applications and Mode of Action predominantly focuses on the parent compound, coumarin, and its main metabolite in humans, 7--hydroxycoumarin. It describes in detail every facet of these compounds including history, toxicology, chemistry, metabolism, analysis, clinical, veterinary and other applications, their roles as immumodulatory agents and speculates on their mode of action.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byR. Douglas Thornes,Richard O'Kennedy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.