All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Dykstra traces the roots of youth's troubles to a despair that reflects hopelessness about a meaningful future. But these sixteen- to twenty-one-year-olds can experience newness, surprise, and hope by drawing on a sound foundation, grounded in the kwledge of God's love and care for them. This valuable resource is ideal for counselors, pastors, and parents. The purpose of the Counseling and Pastoral Theology series is to address clinical issues that arise among particular populations currently neglected in the literature on pastoral care and counseling. This series is committed to enhancing both the theoretical base and the clinical expertise of pastoral caregivers by providing a pastoral theological paradigm that will inform both assessment and intervention with persons in these specific populations.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Dykstra is the Charlotte W. Newcombe Professor of Pastoral Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey. An ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Dykstra served for a number of years as a minister, youth minister, hospital chaplain, and pastoral counselor.
- Author(s)Robert C. Dykstra
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCounseling & Pastoral Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine270 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.