All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps children learn early the lessons of gratitude,optimism, and the abundance of life's riches hidden in theorginary while also teaching them how to count. Both comfortable and familiar, the rhymed text and the photos include the elderly and children of both genders (a reminder for those kids who doubt that siblings are a blessing) ages 0-5. photographs by Heidi Bratton, words by Sally Anne Conan
- Author BiographyHeidi Bratton is the author/photographer of Get Two-Gether, as well as the four original Walking with God books. With five children, she speaks nationally about the joys of motherhood. She and her family live in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Sally Anne Conan is a freelance consultant for television. Many of her programs have been honored by awards, including the Freedom Foundation Award.
- Author(s)Sally Anne Conan
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/01/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleWalking with God
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heidi Bratton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.