All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn out-of-control arsonist seeking revenge. A fireman and a detective on his tail. COUNT TO TEN is a compulsive thriller, part of the Chicago series, by Sunday Times bestseller Karen Rose. 9, 10, start running again...A young boy and his brother are abandoned by their mother and end up in foster-care. Let down by everyone who should have looked out for them, the boys fall prey to abusers. Is it any wonder one of them develops a taste for matches and revenge? Years later, Reed Solliday, of Chicago's Fire Department, is determined to find an arsonist whose actions have just escalated to murder. With the police w involved, Reed is paired with Detective Mia Mitchell, on her first assignment since her father's death and her partner's shooting. Solliday and Mitchell kw that the death toll is rising. With apparent connection between the deaths, they are at a loss until their attention focuses on a young offender's institution and the misfits within...
- Author BiographyKaren Rose was introduced to suspense and horror at the tender age of eight when she accidentally read Poe's The Pit and The Pendulum and was afraid to go to sleep for years. She now enjoys writing books that make other people afraid to go to sleep. Karen lives in Florida with her family. When she's not writing, she enjoys travelling, karate and, though not a popular Florida pastime, skiing.
- Author(s)Karen Rose
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight416 g
- Width131 mm
- Height44 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.