Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on the heels of the successful alphabetic phemen, Countablock features thick pages cut into the shape of each number, creating a sort of peek-through guessing game around the number form itself. One egg becomes...one chick! From swmen to puddles and acorns to oaks, quantities are illustrated twice: both before and after their transformations. As children interact with the pages, they will familiarise themselves t only with the numbers 1-100 and associated quantities, but with each numeral's physicality -- angles, holes and curves, both front and back. Illustrated by hip British design team Peskimo, this fresh take on the 1-2-3s encourages readers to manipulate numbers in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyChristopher Franceschelli is a seasoned publisher, editor, and creator of children's books. He currently runs Chronicle's Handprints imprint, and the SmartInk packaging company. Born and raised a New Yorker, Christopher lives with his family in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Christopher Franceschelli,Peskimo
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAbrams Appleseed
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width133 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.