All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last several years since the supposed apocalypse according to the Mayan calendar, it seems as if the whole world has gone completely mad. So what really happened in December of 2012? Some have claimed that the school shooting at Newtown, was a child sacrifice of sorts to pacify the gods that they believed would have destroyed us. Note that gods with a little g is t Yahweh, the Almighty God, but demonic false gods who would demand such a sacrifice. Since that time we have seen the Boston Bombing massacre, multiple attempts at other terrorist acts, numerous multiple murders, horrible rapes of women and children, natural disasters, and supposed industrial accidents probably due to human error and neglect all over the world! In addition to these we have more recently seen the ebola epidemic explode, ather war in Israel with Hamas, and the extremist ISIS Muslims beheading and murdering Christians and others because of their radical ideology. ISIS' stated goal is to restore the caliphate, an Islamic state under the rule of a community of religious scholars guided by a supreme leader, the caliph, which is generally taken to mean the successor to the False Prophet Muhammad. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State, is calling himself Caliph Ibrahim so could he possibly be the antichrist? It will have to wait to be seen.
- Author BiographyKimberly Marie Hartfield is a mother of eight children, and nine beautiful grand children. She is a graduate of William Carey University in Hattiesburg, MS. She received her B.S. degree in 2004 and her M. S. in 2009. She has studied primarily in the area of Psychological Counseling, with an emphasis in Christian Counseling. Kim has been called to the homeland mission field of North America and hopes to be able to use her works as a tool for the ministry of witnessing to the grace of God and comforting His people with the truth of His mercy. She claims II Corinthians 3 & 4 as her calling, which states: May Yahweh God be blessed, the God our Christ Yeshua comes from, the God all mercies come from, and the God all comforts come from; Who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we may be able to comfort those, who are in any kind of trouble, with the same kind of comfort that we ourselves have been comforted with by God. As she herself has received the gift of God's grace, she hopes to be able to bring the peace beyond understanding to others in God's Kingdom with the message of God's mercy and grace. The Christian views expressed in her writings are strictly her own insights acquired from personal experience and diligent study of the related topics and God's word concerning them. Most of her writings spawned from a search for truth, and are simply a reflection of her findings in that diligent search. She hopes that her writings may spark that search for truth in others hearts and minds and that her words are not simply accepted without further study of God's Word. Though she is an ordained minister, she believes her views should not be considered authoritative. She believes that the Christian community's ultimate authority is the guidance of the human heart by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
- Author(s)Kimberly M Hartfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.