CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionSee the world through the eyes of champion wrestler Mick Foley as he looks back on his days in the WWE. As one of the most bizarre and fearless stars of wrestling in recent times, Mick is kwn for taking extraordinary risks to remain at the peak of his game. COUNTDOWN TO LOCKDOWN is a -holds-barred, behind-the-scenes account of his mental and physical preparation for the TNA Lockdown - in many ways, the most important wrestling match of his career. This is placed in context by Foley's memories, thoughts and opinions of WWE as well as his life outside the ring, from the Beit deaths and the 'Royal Rumble' to Sierra Leone and his meeting with former president, Bill Clinton. Full of action from inside the ring, the drama of his last days with the WWE, Foley's trademark humour as well as an industry insider's view of professional wrestling today, Foley's many fans will t be disappointed.
- Author BiographyMick Foley is an American actor, author and professional wrestler, currently signed with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), where he is the reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
- Author(s)Mick Foley
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight256 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.