All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering suggestions to correct the dehumanization of African American children, this book explains how to ensure that African American boys grow up to be strong, committed, and responsible African American men.
- Author BiographyJawanza Kunjufu is the author of over 65 books, including Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys, Good Brothers Looking for Good Sisters, and Black College Student Survival Guide. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.