All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for university students in the burgeoning field of intelligence studies and professional training classes, Counterintelligence Theory and Practice provides all of elements required for a successful counterintelligence operation. Exploring issues relating to national security, military, law enforcement and corporate, as well as private affairs, Hank Prunckun uses his experience as a counterintelligence professional to explain both the theoretical basis and practical application for real counterintelligence craft. Each chapter contains key words and phrases and a number of study questions and learning activities that make the book a comprehensive tool for learning how to be a counterintelligence professional.
- Author BiographyDr. Hank Prunckun is associate professor of intelligence analysis at the Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, Charles Sturt University, Sydney.
- Author(s)Hank Prunckun
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white halftones, 16 tables
- Weight394 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJan Goldman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.