All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMargaret Bent is a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford, and has been a key figure in the debates about late medieval and Renaissance music for nearly thirty years.
- Author(s)Margaret Bent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.