All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1948 and 1967, German-speaking scholars produced a significant collection of articles charting new concepts of mode, harmony, counterpoint, and compositional process in the late 15th century. These essays are presented in English translation for the first time.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKevin N. Moll
- Translated byKevin N. Moll
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.