CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow well is the public sector performing? Are citizens being well served? This report compares the performance of nine public services in 36 developed countries (including the 28 EU member states) over the period 1995-2013. The central research question focuses on how the performance of the public sector has developed over time and what relationships can be discerned between that performance and the resources deployed, the output, and the trust placed by citizens in the public sector. The sectors studied include education; health; social safety; housing; public administration; social security; ecomic affairs and infrastructure; environmental protection; and recreation, culture, and participation.
- Author BiographyBenedikt Goderis is a member of the Labour and Public Services Research Group at The Netherlands Institute for Social Research | SCP in the Hague, The Netherlands.
- PublisherSociall en Cultureel Planbureau
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintSociall en Cultureel Planbureau
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBenedikt Goderis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.