All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionCountries at the Crossroads: An Analysis of Democratic Governance evaluates government performance in seventy strategically important countries from across the globe, including emerging market countries and at-risk states. The in-depth comparative analyses and quantitative ratings-examining Accountability and Public Voice, Civil Liberties, Rule of Law, and Anticorruption and Transparency-serve as a valuable tool for public analysts, educators and students, government officials, and the business community.
- Author BiographyFreedom House is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports democratic change, monitors freedom, and advocates for democracy and human rights.
- Author(s)Freedom House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCountries at the Crossroads
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1312 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.