All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionCountries at the Crossroads is an annual survey of government performance in 30 key countries worldwide that are at a critical crossroads in determining their political future. Crossroads provides a unique comparative tool for assessing government performance in the areas of civil liberties, rule of law, anticorruption and transparency, and accountability and public voice. Through narratives, numerical scores, and specific policy recommendations, the survey is an indispensable tool for policymakers, scholars, and the international community.
- Author BiographyFreedom House is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports democratic change, monitors freedom, and advocates for democracy and human rights.
- Author(s)Freedom House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCountries at the Crossroads
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1334 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.