All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of infographics! This exciting form of data visualisation uses icons, pictograms and graphics to present information to kids in a whole new way. Marvel at amazing facts about the countries of the world - all visualised in beautifully designed infographics and graphic organisers.
- Author BiographyJon Richards is an award-winning author of non-fiction books for children. He specialises in visual literacy, infographics and data visualisation. Ed Simkins is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer of children's books. His work focuses on data visualisation such as infographics and innovative data maps.
- Author(s)Ed Simkins,Jon Richards
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe World in Infographics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content Noteca. 60 infographics
- Weight114 g
- Width189 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.