Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionTrue and pure Americana pictures of Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana in the Back Roads. Get in your car and drive around the Back Roads. The Country Back Roads and see what you find. It is a mix of adventure, a mix if views, a genuine mix of what makes American Great in the Back Roads. Enjoy! these beautiful pictures that Eugene snapped with his trusty Camera and his wife Grace came along for the ride. See what Eugene shot when out along the Country Back Roads. Enjoy the Ride! A portion of each Book Sold goes to the American Community Garden Association for help to re-grant to Cities and Towns to start or augment Community Gardens. Help us, Help America. Enjoy! Now, lets go for a Drive.
- Author BiographyMary K. Hukill, Author Eugene Robbins, Photographer Travels done by Eugene and Grace Robbins Mary K. Hukill has authored these books: Flowers....with Facebook Friends from around the World! Community Garden Revolution (Color Version) Community Garden Revolution (Black and White Version) Both are a Manual that can be used for Workshops, Groups, Individual, and Events.
- Author(s)Eugene Robbins,Miss Mary K Hukill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.